1. The last couple of weeks have been spent having a good old clear out. Last week we did a table top sale - its a bit like a car boot sale but indoors. I've never done one of these before but it was fab - we managed to shift loads of stuff we no longer wanted or needed - clearing up loads of space and earning ourselves a little extra cash in the process. It was also a really fun morning - me and Craig were absolutely loving wheeling and dealing running our little stall.
2. I cannot wait for payday this month - we're finally going to get some wardrobes and some furniture for our spare room/office. I really want to make this room a lovely space so have been pinning lots of inspiration over on Pinterest. I want to get lots of different prints for this room - any suggestions where I can find some affordable ones?
3. This week I FINALLY had my hair cut. I haven't had it cut for 5 months. This wasn't intentional at all its just one of those things that always seems to pass me by. I've had about 5 inches chopped off and although it still looks really long it is so much shorter than I'm used to. (This photo on Instagram shows the length a bit better) I'm working up to a long bob eventually but doing it in baby steps. Whilst I love having long hair and it took me so long to grow it to this length once its long it grows so fast. It becomes unmanageable and doing anything with it feels such a chore. I definitely feel ready for a change and I'm absolutely loving this blunt all one length cut.
4. This week I finished reading Charlotte Street a book which I thoroughly enjoyed by Danny Wallace. I'm now on the hunt for something new to read - I would love your suggestions?
5. This week I've been loving following Anouska on Snapchat and discovering her blog. She has a gorgeous soothing Irish accent and amazing hair! I must admit she maybe my current hair inspiration! Definitely one to follow.
Twitter . Facebook . Bloglovin . Instagram . Pinterest . Tumblr