I have had the most wonderful couple of weeks rounded off nicely with the long bank holiday weekend. I thought it was about time I gave my Monday Summary's a little bit of a revival and share with you what I've been getting up to lately.
1. Spring has most definitely sprung! I have been making the most of the wonderful weather and getting out at every opportunity I can. I'm so lucky to live somewhere so lovely and I've been heading out on my bike whenever I can. I love nothing more than being out on my bike on a warm day with the breeze in my face, it makes me really happy - especially seeing little cuties like this on my travels!
2. I've started a craft club. So far its an exclusive group of three - me, my mum and my bestie haha! We had our first meeting at my house last Staurday afternoon and it was fab. We watched Frozen whilst eating brownies and drinking copious amounts of tea. Bliss!
3. I baked my first lot of cupcakes! These were really easy to make and as its Easter I added the little chic's and mini eggs. Recipe here. I was also treated to some lovely home made scones that a friend baked whilst visiting this weekend. They were absolutely delicious!
4. On Good Friday we made a trip up to the Lake District. It was a truly amazing day and I have so much to tell you about it I will save it for another blog post. It is such a beautiful place and somewhere I have wanted to visit for a while.
5. Last but not least I made my first crochet bunny! I mentioned a while ago that I have been teaching myself how to crochet and after lots of practice I'm finally getting there! I am going to do another blogpost all about my new found love affair with Crochet but thought I would share this little guy with you today. Happy Easter!
Twitter . Facebook . Bloglovin . Instagram . Pinterest . Tumblr