Well hello there, how the devil are you all doing? So this is my first post of 2013. I've been more that a little busy over the past month or so and this is the first chance I've managed to sit down with my laptop and do a little blogging. I thought I'd dive straight in and do a Monday Summary (one of my favourite posts to write)
So without further ado;
1. I went sledging for the first time ever last week. Have I been missing out or what? We've been consistently snowed in thanks to the Great British weather over the past couple of weeks, and although for the most part it's made my life hell, the day we went sledging makes up for it. I had the most amazing time, and for once felt free spirited and all of the mundane worries of life disappeared and I felt like a kid again. Magic.
2. I painted my nails red for the first time in months last night and I don't think I like it anymore....
3. I've been having a go at this whole Instagram Project 365 thing and so far I havn't missed a day. I'm suitably impressed with my effort as usally I crash and burn with this sort of thing in the first few days. My username on instagram is kelanjo
4. I've stopped smoking again! I'm a serial stopper starter and I have been for years. After attempting to quit every Monday for the past 6 months I've finally managed to get a week under my belt. I'm not holding my breath just yet, but this is the most success I've had for a long time and I really hope this time I can leave them alone for good *fist pump*
5. One to follow for get fit inspiration: http://fuckyeahworkout.tumblr.com/