1. I went to a lovely BBQ this weekend to celebrate one of my friends birthdays. Lots of yummy food, fruity cider and laughs were had and it ended sat around the fire toasting marshmallows.
2. I've recently developed a love for yoga. My ultimate goal is to be able to do a handstand but I'm taking it slowly and enjoying it along the way. I've been using Tara Stiles youtube videos which I really love (she has the most relaxing voice ever) but if you have anymore beginners yoga suggestions I'd love to know them
3. Yesterday I spent time in the kitchen listening to The Beatles Come Together whilst baking my favourite banana loaf. It was heavenly, and so chilled. I rarely get the time to potter around my home doing bits and bobs so it's a welcome change to do just that.
4. I also managed to enter the black hole of procrastination that is Tumblr this week - I love how you can just lose yourself for hours on there. You can see mine here. I'd love it if you could recommend your favourite Tumblrs in the comments - I need to get following some more!
5. One to follow this week, the gorgeous Love Audrey