1. Last Sunday I took part in Bradford Sky Ride, an amazing free cycling event that saw thousands of cyclists take to the traffic free route around the city centre for a fun filled day out. I had an amazing day and I would highly recommend trying out your local Sky Ride, whether you haven't been in the saddle for a while or even if you're a more experienced cyclist, there's something for everyone and there's tons of stuff for kids too. Stay tuned this week for an in depth post all about it.
2. This week has seen me cooking up a storm in the kitchen. From New York themed buns, tasty roast chicken, banana and nutella muffins and one pot spanish chorizo, this weeks eats have been absolutely delicious. I going to try and upload a recipe each week sharing some of the tasty treats I've been trying recently.
3. My love for yoga continues. I've started making up a beginners yoga playlist where all of my favourite videos are in one place. I plan to add more to it as I go along and you can find it here if you fancy having a little go.
4. I'm going to Leeds Festival this weekend. I'm not camping this time but I'm really looking forward to it.
5. One to follow if you aren't already, the main source of this weeks cooking inspiration: The Londoner
Twitter . Facebook . Bloglovin . Instagram . Pinterest . Tumblr