1. I got my hair cut this week, I had a couple of inches off *sob* but it needed to be done. Most people havn't noticed which I'm taking as a good thing #precious
2. I also had my nails done, go me! I had one of those proper tacky acrylic jobbies done at one of those dodgy thai places. I totally forgot how brutal those places are. Those drill file thingies are enough to make anyone cringe! None the less I'm happy to have snazzy nails, my own nails have been appalling for months. Flaking, breaking, you name it. It hasn't mattered what I've tried nothing helped so I decided if I wanted tidy nails I was going to have to fake it!
3. I always thought fresh flowers were a waste of time until I got my own place. Now I always have them in the house. These babies are still going strong after 3 weeks. So pretty!
4. I'm 25 on wednesday. Not quite sure how I feel about this....
5. One to follow if you aren't already: LE FLASSH