Tuesday, 8 May 2012
This is one of my favourite salads. Ever. Its so delicious and full of good stuff. Here's how you can give it a go yourself;
1. Choose your salad base, preferably mixed salad greens. I love baby spinach and rocket.
2. Add some sliced cucumber and red onion.
3. Cut up some new potatoes and boil them for around 25 minutes (or until soft) Then pop them in a roasting tin with some olive oil, a sprinkle of salt, pepper, garlic salt, and mixed herbs. Cook until they look roasted to your liking (about 20 minutes at 180/200 degrees)
4. Whilst the potatoes are in the oven, cook some green beans to your liking (boil/steam)
5. Cube or crumble some feta cheese and add to the salad - I use 30 grams.
6. Add some honey roast salmon flakes or any flaked smoked salmon.
7. Drain the green beans, chop them up if you like, pop them on top.
8. Finally take out your herbed potatoes and add them on top.
Voila - its that easy, and so so tasty. I didn't have any dressing with mine, but you can add your favourite salad dressing or I really recommend adding some some sour cream and chive to really finish it off.
Enjoy :) xx
Posted by Kelly at 17:27