Sid being as adorable as ever.
I absolutely can not get enough of this cover of Bring me a higher love. Press Play.
1. Went to the Bradford on Sunday for a wander around at the Christmas lights switch on. We heard that there were all sorts of ice sculptures there which is the main reason we went down. By the time we got there they had all melted lol.
2. I finally had my first Physiotherapy appointment yesterday for my back and knee injuries sustained whilst running. Here's hoping in a couple of months I'll be fighting fit again.
3. I'm going to get my hair and nails done tomorrow at Trevor Sorbie in Manchester and I can't wait! I'm having my ombre redone and having the blonde taken up a bit higher now my hair is longer, and maybe having a little trim too. I'm also having my nails done which will be lovely! I'll upload a full post and lots of photos about it this week.
4. I finally finished the Handmaids Tale by Margaret Atwood. My friend lent it me and I've been reading it on an off for a while, but this week I finally finished it off. Its a brilliant dystopian/totalitarian novel so if you're into that sort of thing I'd really recommend it. I'm now reading A little history of Philosophy and Rivers of London, which I already know I am going to love after the first chapter. Last but not least I've ordered The Hunger Games Trilogy after seeing a trailer for the film at the cinema, I've heard lots of good things on Twitter so I'll be getting stuck into them next. If you're on Goodreads.com add me on there my username is kelanjo :) www.goodreads.com/kelanjo
5. Lovely website > http://photoblogbypetra.blogg.se/