Monday Summary's are back in effect! So without further ado:
1. I placed a cheeky Topshop order this evening. Can't wait for it to arrive. Will update as soon as its here. Also curled my hair with the conical wand today which was a nice change as I havn't done it for a while.
2. I helped my mum and dad get away for a holiday this week. It's the first time they've ever been away together for more than a couple of days in the whole 25 years they've been together. So I'm really pleased that I managed to help to sort it out for them.
3. I picked up a lovely white watch from Argos by "Identity" and it was only £9.99. I loved my other white Chanel inspired watch by Sekonda but I've lost it somewhere so this was a good replacement.
4. Went to see some live music at the pub with some friends on Friday night and then for pizza with the family on Sunday and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Here's a little video I recorded at the pub on Friday...
5. One to follow: My beautiful friend Mori at Slightly Scented.
Loafers River Island
Mish Mash of Bracelets
Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch
Owl Ring New Look
ps. The handcuff necklace in my previous post is from Topshop in the Trafford Centre and cost £6.50. Thought I'd mention it as lots of people have asked about it.