Well I've had a busy old week this week. Lots happening as usual but its all good and I'm much happier than I was a couple of months ago!
1. I had the pleasure of being whisked away by two of my old friends to a lovely little place called Pecket Well this week. We sat on top of a waterfall around a fire. It was magic.
2. I discovered a website called Post Secret which is fantastic and really touching. People from all over the world anonymously send secrets on home made postcards and they are published on the website (once a week I think). Theres also a couple of books out too featuring some of the best secrets, which I wouldn't mind getting my hands on. This weeks secrets are all related to Fathers Day.
3. I'm really enjoying this running business. I'm sticking to my schedule and just persevering through it, despite how difficult I find it at times. I was thinking about sharing the schedule on here if anyone is interested?
4. I finally got some fish this week, although they are already dying. Apparently they have "White Spot" which is super common in fish and not my fault at all *bad parent alert* Pray for Pete and Nina!!
5. I finally took the plunge and revealed to all of my "real life" Facebook friends that I have a blog! I've successfully hidden it for almost 3 years now, and I'm not sure why because I absolutely love blogging. I'd love you all forever if you go and "like" my Facebook page. Link!
Now for a few random snaps now I've accumulated over the past week or so. I'm also starting a couple of new things, namely project 365 which I'll be posting on here and Facebook too, and I'm also going to be attempting to read a book a week for a year! Of course all of the books I read will be posted and reviewed on here! S'all Happening people! Talking of books I bought these three today, Noughts and Crosses and The Crimson Petal and the White were inspired recommendations from my wonderful friend Mori, and George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four is something I've just always wanted to read.