Today was absolutely freezing up north. I had to whip out this lovely little jumper that I bought from New Look back in winter. I also had to straighten my hair, which I wasn't happy about. I'm not a fan of limp hair. Bring on the volume and lots of it.
Chanel Mat Lumiere Foundation
Can't remember which Mascara I'm using a couple up at the moment (sorry)
Nars Sabrina Lip Balm (Discontinued boo!)
Nars Orgasm Blush
Nails VERY messy Barry M Raspberry
Thomas Sabo Eiffel Tower Necklace
Thomas Sabo Charm Bracelet - even though my Dad put it on the wrong way around for me this morning so they're all back to front :)
1. I went to see Pete Doherty on Thursday and it was by far the best night of this year so far. Seriously. He was absolutely incredible. I know he's not everyone's cup of tea but I personally love him. I think he is such a talented poet and musician despite his demons, and I can not wait to see him again in September. There was something quite bittersweet about the fact that he got sent to prison the morning after the gig. Especially as it was a completely spur of the moment decision to go. I literally found out he was playing the O2 Academy in Leeds at about 4.30pm and decided to go and get there for 7pm. I feel lucky to have been able to see him, and managed to record a few videos on my phone. This is one of my favourite songs and I managed to record the whole thing :)
2. I don't know if I mentioned before but I'm attempting to learn to play the guitar! I've always wanted to play and I've actually had a guitar for about 5 years now. I just couldn't afford to both piano lessons and guitar lessons at the same time. I'm going to take advantage of a few of my friends who play and see what I can pick up from them. One thing I've already learnt though is that I'm going to have to toughen up. After about half an hour my fingers literally felt like they were bleeding. If you know any good websites or anything for the likes of me looking to teach themselves how to play please pop them in the comments and I'll love you forever!
3. I've been doing a lot of mental shopping this week. I absolutely hate not having any money. I'd go as far as saying I hate it with a passion. So far I want a Kindle, a Roberts Revival DAB Radio, and the Sugar Mary Jane Platforms from Topshop. Rather modest dont you think?
4. I have got so many blog posts I want to do. I'm going to try and get lots of them up this week. I've been super busy at the moment but things are slowly starting to get back to normal, so all being well I'll be able to get a couple of them up this week.
5. My Raybans finally arrived! Will share them with you in tomorrows post :)