Monday, 18 April 2011
Remember me, I'm the one who had your baby's eyes (& 5 things you never knew about me)
Press Play, today's soundtrack is an absolute classic.
If you were wondering my life still pretty much resembles a soap opera! But I'm ok just getting on with things in the best way I can. Its increasingly difficult for me to do my Monday Summary's when I dont actually have anything good going on in my life. I know that sounds terrible but you can't polish a turd people haha. Plus I dont want my blog to be a place for moaning, its a happy place. So I thought today I'd share a couple of photos and 5 things that you I've never shared with you lovely lot before.
First pic is Saturday Nights Face, and the maxi dress pics are from today. Behind me in the garden is what we like to refer to the cigarette cemetery, its basically where cigarettes go to die. Maxi Dress from Miss Selfridge last year & Crochet Kimono from Topshop, Earrings from River Island.
1. I havn't parallel parked since I passed my driving test 5 years ago. I was 18 when I passed and it took me 4 attempts to get it in the bag. I also very very rarely reverse park either. I will literally drive around a carpark until I find a spot I can just drive straight into. Town centre parking is always a problem.
2. Contrary to popular belief I paid for my own education. Lots of people in my real life assume my parents did (that goes for my car too) but nope.
3. I only found out that Stephen Fry was gay about 2 months ago. Literally had no idea.
4. I like to do nice things for people even though they never appreciate it. Making someone happy makes me happy. Even if they dont deserve it.
5. I'm a Class A control freak. I dont like to control others just myself. I also hate the feeling of someone having any type of control over me. One of the things I say the most is don't tell me what to do. Sounds pathetic I know but unfortunately its true. Especially when it comes to my emotions. I've almost mastered the art of pretending I'm ok when I'm not. Sometimes I can convince even the closest to me that I'm ok when really I'm the complete opposite. I like to be in complete control of myself and when I'm not I feel panicked, anxious, stressed, vulnerable, and just a little bit mental. I always like to appear like I'm ok and dealing with things, and that I've got this tough exterior and can brush things off and not let them bother me, but I'm really just a pussycat on the inside.
Ps go check out this ebay listing, its the funniest thing I've seen all week!