1. I had the most amazing bank holiday weekend. As a result I'm completely broke and feeling very worse for wear but it was well worth it. The weather was absolutely gorgeous too, I'm hoping the upcoming long bank holiday weekend will be equally awesome!
2. I left my job to go it alone and start my own company. With my family at my side we'll be unstoppable. Its all top secret at the moment but I really do think you will all love it. Don't worry I will keep you all informed on everything but after watching The Social Network I'm keeping it all under lock and key. Its time to start putting my Business Degree to some use :)
3. I'm back at the gym and loving it. I'm really wanting to get my skinny on for the summer, for me exercise is the real deal breaker so now I'm my own boss (haha that sounds so weird) I get to work when I please allowing me to get to the gym at a decent time in the afternoon. I intend on going tomorrow and Thursday in a bid to limit some of the damage that will inevitably ensue over the bank holiday weekend.
4. I made an order from Asos and it came today, I'm wearing a couple of the bits of jewelry in today's pics but I'll share the rest with you when I wear them. I was very happy as they all fit and I love them all. Win!
5. One to follow: Style by Kling
Sorry today's outfit photos are a bit boring. In my defence its just my attempt at smart casual work wear lol :)
Mac New Look
New Look Ballet Pumps
Peace bracelet, Angel Wing Ring, Lion Earrings all new purchases from ASOS