1. This week I placed a Topshop order and out of the 3 things I ordered I'm only keeping one item. Its the most gorgeous ever blouse. Its a pale pink peter pan collared blouse and honestly its the nicest blouse I own. I also ordered a shirt but that hasn't arrived yet. If you remember the black and white peter pan collared blouse I bought from New Look, well I wouldn't recommend it. It shrunk by like a third of its size after the first wash and I had to return it. When I did they said they had had several people all returning it for exactly the same reason. I'm really hoping this will not have a similar fate.
2. Its my birthday on 6th of March so only a couple of weeks away. Its also only a week until Penelope arrives woop! Adam and I are planning on going down to London for the night and going to see a show. I think I fancy seeing Wicked, so if you know any nice hotels in Piccadilly please let me know!
3. This weekend I saw The Kings Speech. I kid you not it is such an incredible film I absolutely loved it. Its a must see so if you havn't already watched it yet at the cinema what are you waiting for?
4. I had some drinks this weekend with Karen. I had gin for the first time and liked it! The trick is to have it with lemonade in my case, its really rather nice!
5. I got carried away the other evening on Net a Porter & Monica Vinader and placed a mahoosive order... I WISH. No I created a fantasy shopping basket which included
1. Stella Mccartney Falabella Bag
2. Miu Miu Purse
3. Monica Vinader Marie Necklace
4. Monica Vinader Cornflower Chalcedony Ring
5. Diane Von Furstenberg Blouse
Wouldn't it be amazing if my fairy godmother got me all of this for my birthday.. A girl can dream!