I have had such a good week. Things are really on the up for me I think kids. So far I get a really good feeling about my new job, and I just feel generally happier in myself. I think I look happier and healthier too, here's my 8am face.
So time for 5 good things:
1. ZUMBA. I kid you not I am obsessed. I would literally go every single night of the week if I could. My instructor on a Monday is amazing, its by far my favourite class. I just found out she does a class on a Tuesday and a Thursday that I can get to and I have already rang up and booked in for both. So I will be going Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Of course I understand its not for everyone, but it 100% for me. It's totally rekindled my love of dancing and I come out of there feeling so good. Win.
2. This weekend I went to the Trafford Centre with the bestie and one of our really good friends from University Lianne. We had such a lovely time and it was so good to catch up with her.
I think that friendships that you care about take effort. This may sound silly but its not really. The friends that matter the most, you will make an effort to meet up with them because they are worth that effort. The ones that dont are the ones where inevitably you lose touch with and bump into in the Frozen Veg Aisle in the Supermarket 10 years later. Pick up the phone and call your friends people!
3. I recorded a cooking video this evening. Believe it or not these are my most requested videos. They take a lot of time to prepare, record and edit but I'm going to try and do at least once a month. Hopefully it will be up before the end of the week, and I will post it along with the recipe in a blogpost too.
4. I got these cute little Reebok Pumps for Zumba and stuff. I was wearing some really old crappy trainers that I've had for about 3 years so I thought these were more than justified. They were only £20 as well, such a bargain!
5. I styled my hair with a conical wand. Love it! I always do it messily, and the night before. I'm working on a HUGE Hair post so stay tuned for all of my not so secret trade secrets :)
One of the friends I've made in my new job told me her mantra today and it really stuck with me, so I want to spread it and share it with you.
"Make it happen."