Wednesday, 16 February 2011
Monday Summary - On a Wednesday
Can you forgive me? I'm so sorry this is late, this is literally the first chance I have had to sit down and blog this week. I even missed my Weightwatchers meeting tonight, and havn't made it to one Zumba class this week either. I've started my full time hours now, 9-5.30 which means I now get home an hour later than before. I'm sure by next week I will have adjusted but you'll just have to bear with me :)
1. My blog has been featured on Bloglovin's Top Ten Up and Coming blogs. I can not begin to tell you how happy this made me when Sabrina told me. I put a lot of effort into my blog so its really nice when things like this happen. It well and truly made my day.
2. I finally got my hands on my iphone 4. Yes my upgrade day finally came after what felt like an eternity and I was like a giddy kid when I went to the shop to get it.
3. I am finally starting to feel confident about this Grade 5 Music Theory. I'm working towards my exam in March and slowly but surely I really think I'm getting there. Its ridiculously hard in my personal opinion, especially when I have done zero music theory before other than learning to read music and play the piano. Today I learnt how to compose a melody and finally cracked transposition. It may sound silly but I really think I was made to play the piano, I can't ever imagine a time when I would stop playing.
4. I lost weight again this week, although I havn't made it to Weightwatchers I weighed myself at home and I've lost another 2lbs. Slow and steady wins the race, I really do feel like I 'm getting somewhere, and it feels great.
5. Follow http://stylebykling.tv4.se/
Ps Sorry for a lack of snaps this week, I literally have taken no photos whatsoever, will make it up to you next week I promise xx