Miles Ran 9
Pounds Lost 4
New Jobs gained 1
Pairs of beautiful shoes purchased 2
This weeks Monday Summary may have to be short and sweet. My Macbook has finally packed in and I'm frantically trying to back everything up as quickly as I can before it literally has no life left in it. Luckily I purchased the Apple Care protection when I bought it so is still under warranty, but its going to need a full screen replacement I think so I'm going to be without my trusty laptop for a while. In the mean time I've reverted back to using my old Macbook Air, which is also in need of a screen replacement. I'm a definitely a Mac person, and normally I can't speak highly enough of them, but I have to say I'm extremely disappointed that on both of my Macbook's I've had problems with the screen. I suppose its just the way it goes sometimes. Oh I'm also selling my Panasonic Lumix Camera if any of you are interested. Its here.
1. I got a new job. Last week I received a phone call saying that I had been successful in getting a job at Thomas Cook. I left my job in SEO back at the end of October but chose not to make a big song and dance about it, I just didn't want to "announce" it on the internet. I left for several different reasons but mainly it just wasn't for me. I'm going to be working in the Thomas Cook HQ in Bradford in the offices, in a customer service capacity dealing with complaints letters, speaking with overseas reps and deciding if the unhappy travellers should be given compensation. I'm really excited to try something new, the perks scheme & holiday discounts are great, and its much more closer to home meaning I wont have anywhere near as much travelling to do. I start at the end of January and will keep you posted with how I get on.
2. This week I've started having 2 piano lessons a week. This is only short term whilst I'm doing my Grade 5 Music Theory but I'm really enjoying it and I feel as though I'm coming on along way with it. My exam is in March and I'm hoping I'll be ready in time for then.
3. I had an extremely successful shopping trip this weekend. I bought the most darling shoes ever from Topshop and subsequently picked up several other pairs for some of my lovely friends after they saw them and fell in love with them like I did. I also recorded a haul video showing the bits and bobs that I got too.
4. Hmm I'm struggling to think of a number 4 today. This is such a lame one but am I the only person that is genuinely thrilled that the Beckhams are having another baby? I seriously hope its a girl because that wardrobe is wasted on those boys. I absolutely love VB, I always have, I know not everyone likes her but I really do think she's amazing. I'd die for one of her dresses or handbags *swoons*
5. I am absolutely obsessed with Rumi Neely at FashionToast. She is my only one to follow this week. Obsessed.
ps. I took these photos of Sidney this week. I truly believe he'd melt anybody's black heart.