Miles Ran: 2.9
Quality Street Eaten: 250+
Alcohol Units Drank: Too Many
Are we all on our way to recovery after this years festivities? Or like me are you constantly fighting the urge to slob around in my PJ's all day and eat my weight in leftover Quality Street that nobody including me even likes? Thought so. Inspired by the legend that is Bridget Jones I thought I'd add a little Bridget Jones Diary type entry to my Monday Summary. We'll see how long it lasts haha. The days seem to merge into one during this Christmas and New Year Limbo Period. Yesterday for example we journeyed to the supermarket at 5.30pm only to remember that is shut at 4pm because it was A SUNDAY!! No Bueno... Anyway here we go:
1. Starting with the best thing thats happened. I ran and walked for 40 minutes yesterday, 30 minutes Jogging in total which I thought was pretty marvellous. I did 3 minutes jogging followed by 1 minute of walking for 40 minutes, I honestly didn't think I had it in me but yep it seems I do. I think I may have got the bug.
2. I read a book for the first time in forever. I must have been in need of it as I read it all in one sitting. Ok Ok I confess I actually I stayed up until 4.30am reading Can you Keep a Secret by Sophie Kinsella. I love a good chick lit book totally non taxing and thoroughly enjoyable.
3. I finally exorcised my demons and went through all of my magazines and got them ready for recycling. Yep if you've read my blog for a while you'll know that I have a little bit of a problem when it comes to hoarding magazines. Well fear not, here's the evidence that I'm finally ready to let them go ;)
4. I've decided that wherever possible I'm going to only use photographs taken by myself for my blog. Occasionally in the past I've used WeHeartIt for some images and always linked back to the source, but to be honest its super duper difficult to link back to the actual photographer who took the photograph on sites like tumblr and WeHeartIt. Don't get me wrong I love the photographs on WeHeartIt but I love taking and creating my own even more. Where this isn't possible I'll use an image found from elsewhere (for example products I don't yet own or are lusting after from an online retailer) but will always link to the source where a photograph has been borrowed. So yeah just a heads up that 99% of the images on my blog from now on will be taken by moi.
5. Two to follow this week: All Picture No Sound, From Gem With Love,