1. I got 3 out of the 5 items on my Christmas list this weekend! How lucky am I? I'm not allowed them of course until Christmas Day so they are wrapped up underneath the tree, ready for Christmas Day.
2. This week was a good week for food and cooking. I had the most delicious meal of Gammon, egg, and chips. One of my favourites that I don't have often. It was so so good. Then yesterday Adam and I baked cupcakes for the first time ever! I had a little bit of a mishap with the food colouring though and ended up ruining my nails in the process, which wasn't that great!
3. This week saw an epic effort on the fitness front. As I mentioned in yesterdays post, I jogged for 10 minutes straight which I havn't done for at least 18 months. It was a pretty special moment. A combination of determination and a wicked playlist on the ipod got me through it.
4. This week saw my monthly meet up with my amazing friends Gemma and Nicola. You know the drill, 3 friends, the Trafford Centre, shopping, chatting, eating, perfect. I look forward to this occasion every single month. It doesn't matter if we're all broke, we still make the effort to meet up and go for some food. This time saw me drive myself to Manchester for the first time ever. Which was also a pretty big achievement for me! I no longer have to rely on Adam to take me, which is a good thing and a bad thing. Considering now I can just take myself whenever means I'm more inclined to spend lots of pennies! We exchanged presents and I got some lovely goodies from them both. From Gemma I got a lovely little watch ring from Topshop and a cute cupcake hand cream. From Nicola I got a gorgeous pair of skull earrings from Butler and Wilson. It was such a lovely day as always, lots of laughter and storytelling was had, and I can't wait until next months meet up!
5. Three to follow: WhereDidUGetThat, Ashley Ring My Bell (The girl who played Bambi in Secret Diary of a Call Girl), The Haute Pursuit