1. This Friday it was my lovely friend Joe's leaving do and we went out in Leeds. We had an awesome night and I drank far too much! We ended up singing in some Chinese Karaoke Bar (yes really) Under the bridge, it was all shades of epic and I loved it. Big thanks go to Stu, Naomi and Andy for getting me home in one piece! :)
2. We had several snow day's this week, which can only be a good thing really. Well it was a good thing until I desperately needed to leave the house and my car was completely buried in the bloody stuff!
3. This week I got my mitts on the most gorgeous wedges ever. I've wanted them for a couple of weeks and I finally got them, they are so gorgeous. They are a suede wedge shoe boot and I love them so much!! You can get them from New Look for £24.99 Go Go Go!!
4. This week also saw our Christmas Decorations go up. Prepare for an extremely picture heavy post of everything this week!
5. Adam surprised me and bought my Sex and the City 2. I know some people thought it was pants, but I've been amassive fan of the show forever and it can do no wrong in my eyes. I mean come on, you're talking to someone who loves High School Musical haha!
Two to Follow: FashionToast, The Blonde Salad