Sunday, 12 December 2010
Easy Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
For one Person:
140g Chicken Breast chopped
1/2 of an Orange Pepper Sliced
2 Spring Onions Chopped
1/4 of a Bag of Stir Fry Vegetables
1/2 Sachet of Blue Dragon Hoi sin & Garlic Stir Fry Sauce
1 Sachet Serving Amoy Straight to Wok Garlic & Coriander Noodles
1. Fry the chicken breast in a little olive oil until brown, I use Garlic infused olive oil,
2. Add the spring onion and peppers and cook for a couple more minutes,
3. Add the stir fry vegetables, cook for a further minute or so,
4. Stir in the Hoi sin and Garlic Sauce,
5. Add the Noodles, cook for a couple more minutes, add a sprinkle of salt, check the chicken is cooked in the middle.
Voila thats it, super quick, super easy, super tasty!