1. This week saw the arrival of a blanket of white snow across the country. I love the snow and the magical feel it brings with it, granted its a nightmare for getting around it but still, theres just a kind of wonderful feeling that the snow brings and I have a lot of love for it.
2. I've been toying with the idea of learning a language, just for fun. It would probably be french, italian or spanish but not sure which one? I've downloaded a few different podcasts as a starting point namely Coffee Break French, Coffee Break Spanish, and My Daily Phrase Italian, any tips would be appreciated!
3. Remember the Zara bag I posted about not long ago? Well I only went and managed to get my hands on one! All will be revealed in due course as soon as the beauty arrives!!
4. There's only 26 days until Christmas! Its my favourite time of year without a shadow of a doubt. I can not wait for the 1st of December to arrive and the tree will be up quicker than you can say Crimbo.
5. I have been hugely inspired by fashion photography blogs over the past few weeks, namely The Cherry Blossom Girl who I can't quite believe I wasn't already following.When I have reached my goal weight I have every intention of venturing outdoors with my tripod and really getting into outfit posts. I will be completely honest in the fact that as I currently am I can not wear the clothes I want to and feel confident in myself. I've always always said I want to be able to fit into proper size 10 skinny jeans, that has never happened to this date, but I have every confidence in the not so distant future that that dream will become a reality :)
Three to Follow: Alix, Haleigh, Louise