Wow, What a week! Is it time for 5 good things? I hope so!
1. Halloween. On Saturday we carved pumpkins. I love it. This year was only the second time I've ever carved a pumpkin in my life! Spending time with friends and having a few cheeky vodka's is all a girl needs. On Sunday we drove up to York to do the Ghost Walk. We thought it was a "spooky" walk and hoped people would jump out and scare the living daylights out of us. Alas it was just a tour of the city and a collection of ghost stories on the way! It was still lovely and we went to a fab restaurant called "The Living Room" so all wasn't lost.
2. Last week at Weightwatchers I lost 3lbs in my first week. I was very happy with that result and I just thoroughly enjoyed being back. All of the girls there were so pleased to see me they were hugging me and just being such sweethearts! It was fantastic, and seeing familiar friendly faces was a highlight of the week. This photo was taken in June 2009 and this is where I want to get back to! I still have this dress and wouldn't it be fab if in June 2011 I upload another photo with me in the same dress?
3. I went on a huge shopping spree on Saturday with my mum and Karen. You can watch the haul video here if you want to see the goodies I bought!
4. I also went to my Invisalign appointment on Saturday (this weekend was a busy one) and its all systems go! I've got another appointment booked to have more x rays and see the hygienist, but so far the Dentist thinks I'm suitable for the treatment and we can go ahead! This is extremely exciting for me and I will keep you posted along the way.
5. My hair is really growing. I know I keep banging on about it but I'm really happy with how its coming along! The thing I've found is the less you do with it the more your hair will grow! I wonder how long it will be at Christmas? Exciting!!
Five to Follow: Victoria, Sabrina, Natalya, Milly, Victoria India