Time for 5 good things!
1. WeightWatchers. I've rejoined yay! The key with any diet or healthy eating plan is sticking with it, and thats just what I intend on doing :) Most of you know about the struggles with my weight, now uni is over and life is a bit less mental I'm ready to tackle it once and for all!
2. I did my first presentation for a client at work and it went well! Doing a presentation at work is completely different to doing one at University; but I'm really glad I was made to do presentations at Uni because it has given me the confidence to do them in work life too.
3. This may be too much information but the contraceptive injection is now 100% out of my system shall we say. Some of you may remember about 10 months ago I made the decision to come off of the injection as I thought it was causing me several problems. My original post is here. I was worried I'd never get back to "normal" but thankfully I'm back in working order at last. YAY!
4. Relaxing Weekends. Working full time really does make you appreciate the weekends more. Theres nothing better than a lazy Sunday. Sometimes doing nothing is exactly what a girl needs after a busy week.
5. Christmas. I know this is a tad early but I'm SO excited for Christmas. Its hands down my favourite time of year. If I had it my way I'd have the house lit up like Blackpool Illuminations from November. Alas, we have to hold out until the 1st of December but as soon as the day arrives out comes the tree and the Christmas Village.
Its not too early to start playing Christmas songs in the car right?