1. Today was 90s One Hit Wonders day at work! Cue cheesetastic pop music from the 90s including Mmmm Bop, Return of the Mack, and of course dont forget 2 Unlimited - No Limits.
2. I found a gorgeous blazer in Primark for £13, I was wearing it in my last post. Its just what I've been looking for, the material is so soft and its a really good fit.
3. My skin seems to be clearing up again this week, Good times.
4. This weekend I went bowling and to Nandos - both of which I havent done for ages. It was lovely to spend some time with friends and have a few drinks. When I say a few drinks I mean several pitchers of some "The Big Apple" Cocktail ;)
5. I've discovered a strong love for fresh egg penne pasta with tomato and basil sauce. Its simply devine and featured heavily on last weeks menu :)