1. On Sunday I had a huge clear out. My bedroom was cleansed from top to toe. Clothes, Make Up, Books you name it I sorted it. The amount of cosmetics and beauty products I have donated to my mum and Karen is slightly scary I had no idea how much junk I have!! I get lots of questions about my room so I thought I'd share a few snaps with you.
2. I finally got my mitts on the Rose Gold Michael Kors Watch. Its gorgeous; I was so happy to find it because its sold out in most stores and online too. I managed to find this in House of Fraser in Leeds; so if you're after this beaut I'd try your nearest House of Fraser first. (Model Number MK - 5128)
3. I got the New Twitter! Yes I'm that sad but taking into consideration the fact that I'm a full blown Twitter Addict, I was starting to feel a little left out. I was way more excited than I should have been when the powers at be decided it was my time to join the party!
4. Spending time with people that matter the most. On Saturday I went out to celebrate Karens grandparents 50th Wedding Anniversary. How special is that? Then after a long day of cleaning on Sunday I sat down with my family for Sunday Dinner. It was lovely to spend some time with my closest friends and family in amongst the madness.
5. Autumn is here. Autumn is possibly my favourite season. Theres nothing like a crisp Autumn morning with the gorgeous coloured leaves beneath your feet and the sun peaking out of the clouds. I love the fashion, and just the whole feel of the Autumn months, carving pumpkins whilst drinking vodka and lemonade is just around the corner.